After years of speculation, Sony finally revealed the PSVR 2 during several staggered announcements and blog posts over the past year. Since then, we’ve gotten a look at the design of the thing, with its redesigned controllers and black and white color scheme. We even know the release date now and it’s coming out on February 22nd.
PSVR 2 already looks to have a great selection of games, from horror to shooters and more. Big name franchises are already appearing in the roster, and plenty for fans to look forward to when PSVR 2 launches.
As we get closer to the PSVR 2 launch date, more games will likely be announced. When they do, we’ll add them to this page. For now, here are the confirmed games for PSVR 2.
PSVR 2 confirmed game list so far
A bunch of new PSVR 2 was recently announced in an official blog post. We have updated the list below:
- After the Fall (Vertigo Games)
- Altair Breaker (Thirdverse)
- Before your eyes (Skybound Interactive, launch window)
- Cities VR (Fast Travel Games)
- Cosmonious High (Owlchemy Labs)
- Creed: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition (Survios, launch window)
- The Dark Pictures: Switchback (Supermassive, launch window)
- Demeo (Resolution Game)
- Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate (MyDearest Inc., Perp Games)
- Fantavision 202X (Cosmo Machia, Inc.)
- Gran Turismo 7 (via free update for the PS5 version of GT7)
- Horizon Call of the Mountain (Firesprite, Guerrilla)
- Job Simulator (Owlchemy Labs)
- Jurassic World Aftermath (Coatsink)
- Kayak VR: Mirage (Better Than Life)
- Kizuna AI – Touch the Beat! (Gemdrops, Inc.)
- The Last Clockwinder (Pontoco/Cyan Worlds)
- The Light Brigade (Funktronic Labs, purchase includes PS VR and PS VR2 versions)
- Moss 1 & 2 Remaster (Polyarc)
- NFL Pro Era (StatusPro, Inc., Free PS VR2 Upgrade)
- No Man’s Sky (Hello game, launch window)
- Pavlov VR (Broken)
- Pistol Whip (Cloudhead, Free Upgrade)
- Puzzling Places (Realities.io, free upgrade)
- Resident Evil Village (Capcom, via free update for the PS5 version of RE Village)
- Rez Infinite (Improvement)
- Song in the Smoke (17 bits)
- Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge – Enhanced Edition (ILMxLAB)
- Synth Riders (Kluge Interactive, free upgrade)
- The Tale of Onogoro (Amata KK)
- Tentacular (Devolve)
- Tetris Effect: Linked (Improved)
- Thumper (Drool LLC)
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: Ch. 2: Retribution (Skydance, start window)
- Holiday Simulator (Owlchemy Labs)
- What the Bat (Triband)
- Zenith: The Last City (Ramen VR, Free Upgrade)
Resident Evil 8
Resident Evil 8 will come over to PSVR 2 at some point. The game will be fully playable, start to finish, very much so Resident Evil 7 was when it was launched. We don’t have a release date yet, so stay tuned!
No Man’s Sky
No Man’s Sky has changed a lot since launch. It’s been available in PSVR for a while, but this new version will take full advantage of PS5. You will be able to play the entire game but from a VR perspective, taking to the stars and building bases on alien planets.
Horizon Call of the Mountain
There is a new one Horizon game coming to PSVR 2 headset. Designed from the ground up for PSVR 2, it will see players embody a brand new character. They will meet Aloy and other familiar faces as they battle across a hostile landscape filled with dangerous robotic creatures.
Resident Evil 4 remake
One of the biggest surprises of 2022 was the announcement of Resident Evil 4 Remake. Even better, it will have PSVR 2 support in some capacity. We don’t yet know what that means, but it’s unlikely to be the entire game. We’ll have to hold tight for more info.
That’s every single PSVR 2 game that’s been confirmed so far. As we hear about more games, we’ll likely be able to update this page for more information. For now, assume that all of these games will be released in 2023, although it is possible for titles such as Resident Evil 4 remake, VR functionality could be added later. Check out our page on everything we know about PSVR 2 so far.
In other gaming news, it has been confirmed that Crystal Dynamics will end its support for Marvel’s Avengers later this year following a final update in March.