|Activist, entrepreneur, philanthropist
|5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
|Spelman College, Columbia University, University of Oxford
|Ouleye Ndoye Twitter
|Ouleye Ndoye Instagram
|Ouleye Ndoye Personal Web
Renowned human rights health advocate, human rights law advisor, social media influencer, philanthropist and businessman Ouleye Ndoye. Ouleye Ndoye is famous because she was Raphael Warnock’s ex-wife. She also fights tirelessly for the rights of people around the world to health, education, gender equality and religious freedom.
How much is the net worth of Ouleye Ndoye?
Ouleye Ndoye has not won anything of note. However, she is likely to win a few awards in the near future. Ndoye has also not disclosed any information about her income or net worth. Ndoye’s net worth is therefore still unknown.
How were the early years with Ouleye Ndoye?
In 1985, Ouleye Ndoye was conceived. However, the social worker’s exact date of birth is not searchable online. Ouleye is currently 37 years old. Ndoye was born in the American city of New York. She also holds American citizenship and practices Christianity.
Next, let’s talk about her family. Her parents were believers. However, Ndoye has kept his parents’ names secret. Likewise, there is no information on the web about her siblings. Therefore, her family’s names and identities remain a mystery. Ndoye was raised in New York City, USA. Ndoye was a very sociable child who loved to learn new things.
Ouleye Ndoye continued his schooling by enrolling in a nearby secondary school. She continued her education at Atlanta, Georgia’s Spelman College after graduating high school. She earned a bachelor’s degree in international studies after graduation. And she eventually registered at the University of Oxford in the UK in a similar manner. Ndoye earned a Master of Science in Migration Studies as well as a Summa Cum Laude degree with distinction.
However, she continued her studies thereafter. Ndoye later enrolled at Columbia University, which is located in New York. She earned a master’s degree in history with a focus on African and world history.
What is the relationship status of Ouleye Ndoye?
Ouleye Ndoye is not married right now.Raphael Warnock was her ex-husband. Raphael is a senator and politician in the United States. On February 14, 2016, the two got married. The couple also have a son and a daughter.
The names of Ndoye’s children have not been released to the media. Likewise, the couple went their separate ways in May 2020. Ouleye Ndoye has not been involved in any controversy or scandal. The social activist has also had an unblemished online reputation.
How tall is Ouleye Ndoye?
Ouleye Ndoye is an amazing lady. She is a tall woman who stands at 5 feet 6 inches and weighs 65 kg. Her hair is dark and her eyes are shiny black.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE ANOTHER FAMOUS: Raphael Warnock
How is the career of Ouleye Ndoye?
- Ouleye is a philanthropist, entrepreneur, social media influencer, human rights activist and human rights policy expert. She identified herself as the global health and human rights policy advisor right now.
- Ndoye also creates the Human Trafficking Program for the City of Atlanta full time. The social worker is also dedicated to closing the practitioner-academic divide.
- Ndoye has won various scholarships and fellowships that have allowed her to live, work, research and teach across the Middle East, Asia and Africa in the field of human rights.
- She has spent more than a year working in Southeast Asia as a Spellman College Scholar to rehabilitate victims of child sex trafficking.
- Along Thailand’s borders with Myanmar and Laos in the northern region of Chiang Rai, known as “The Golden Triangle,” she has also pushed to stop further exploitation.
Similarly, she served as the first Senior Human Trafficking Fellow over ten years later. Ndoye was selected to serve on the Atlanta Mayor’s Executive Cabinet.
- She worked closely with Partnership for Freedom as a member. It is a public-private partnership with the aim of promoting creative solutions to eradicate modern slavery both nationally and internationally.
- As a current member of the board of Wellspring Living, the activist still performs this job. It is a nonprofit based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Through residential and community-based programmes, the charity offers specialist recovery services to those who have been victims of sex trafficking and those at risk.
- In addition, the company offers therapeutic treatments, education, life skills and opportunities for personal and professional growth in addition to transformative care.
The activist uses Twitter and Instagram. She has more than 3,000 Instagram followers and 900 Twitter followers.